[gambit-list] Termite

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Apr 26 06:42:51 EDT 2013

On 2013-04-26, at 2:25 AM, Ralph Möritz <ralph.moeritz at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just skimmed through the Termite paper - it looks awesome. Looking at the commit log of the repo, however, reveals the code hasn't been touched since 2009. Yikes! What a pity, it seems like such an interesting project.

Well, if you like termite please don't let the (lack of) activity stop you from using it.  If you find problems with the implementation or if you have ideas on extensions you could contribute to the code!  I continue to be interested in distributed computing with Gambit and hope to integrate some of Termites features natively.