[gambit-list] gcc.exe: error: _io.c: No such file or directory [Latest MinGW on Win7 x64]

Ralph Moritz ralph.moeritz at outlook.com
Tue Apr 16 01:38:04 EDT 2013

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 22:56:10 +0200, Mikael <mikael.rcv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gambit's consituent Scheme files have the names _*.scm and their C
> correspondent files are _*.c . You're supposed to have pre-generated
> versions of those C files when you compile.

I know. `make bootclean' removes all the *.c files & then `make' is
supposed
to recreate them from the *.scm files. That isn't happening. I've tried
this
multiple times & done a `git checkout -- .' to rollback all changes to the
repo. Like I say, this issue looks very similar to the one Bradley Lucifer
reported last year. Here's the link again, go read through that thread.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.scheme.gambit/5876