[gambit-list] current-directory // problem on Windows 7

sales.creditscore at creditscore.co.nz sales.creditscore at creditscore.co.nz
Thu Apr 4 04:36:10 EDT 2013

Sorry guys.  I've had you chasing a red herring on this one.  The problems I've been having had nothing to do with Gambit.  Turns out that modern browsers do not allow server generated pages to access the local file system.  Opera gives you an error message saying the path is wrong, which started me down this slippery slope.  The others just hang.  Might be an idea to remove that function from the web-server example.

Lots to learn.  No doubt I'll have other questions shortly.

Cheers,

Rob.