[gambit-list] Systematic Segmentation fault on MacOS 10.8.2

Richard Prescott rdprescott at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 05:11:44 EDT 2012

The compiler I am using is i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2 which come with Xcode.

Updating to git version of gambit, configure tells me what am I doing wrong.

Ok!  I will have to compile a compiler…. (again)

Best Regards

Richard

PS: Sorry for the late reply,  I do have a day job and a family at night.  So I "play" in the very early morning.