[gambit-list] question on symbol completion

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 05:50:20 EDT 2012

Hi REPLeffect,

This is interesting stuff, please let the ml know what you get to.

Now, this is already under the hood in Gambit so one way of getting this
would be just to dig it out.

Also, I would guess that the way it's implemented there is CPU-inexpensive,
so it'd be a good place to learn from. Just hunt around in _repl.scm or
alike for any handling of the tab character?

Mikael