[gambit-list] R7RS 7th draft available

Alex Shinn alexshinn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:30:21 EST 2012

[Sent to multiple lists via bcc.]

The seventh and semi-final draft is available at:

http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/r7rs-draft-7.pdf

This includes many changes from the 6th draft,
including those resulting from the many formal
(and informal) comments we received.  Thanks
to everyone who helped!

The Steering Committee will form an electorate
and call for ratification based on this draft, after
which we will fix any errors in the eighth and final
draft.  Any issues arising after that point will be
tracked separately in an errata list.

A release of chibi-scheme with all changes up to
this point will be made shortly, along with a full
R7RS test suite.

--
Alex