[gambit-list] Gambit on github?

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Mar 13 14:00:13 EDT 2012

I have moved the Gambit repo to github, and pointed the Changelog on the Gambit wiki to the github commit history.  The location of the repo (for git commands) is:

   git at github.com:feeley/Gambit.git

The URL is:

   https://github.com/feeley/Gambit

There may be some links on the wiki that still point to the old repo.  Please let me know if you find some.

After some testing, I will make a new release of Gambit which is configured to point to the new repo, and terminate access to the old repo.  So if you find any problems, please let me know ASAP.

Marc