[gambit-list] syntax-case and procedures with keyword parameters

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 08:46:08 EST 2012

Hi,

Den 3 mars 2012 13:29 skrev Álvaro Castro-Castilla <
alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I think this is an old topic I'm bringing here. But I haven't found
> the solution yet. Is there a way to use #!key and #!optional
> parameters when loading syntax-case extension?

I believe I have a rough memory of some ml email that said this is not
possible.

> If not, how can I at least use procedures that expect these and pass
> the arguments, like in compile-file?

What do you say of,

1) Rewrite invocation to form (apply target-proc (list arg0 arg1 etc.
(string->keyword "key-arg-1") val-1)

2) Make a wrapper that's implemented and loaded outside of the syntax-case
lib - (invoke-procedure compile-file '((arg0-v arg2-v) (key-arg-1 . val-1))