[gambit-list] format

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 04:43:03 EDT 2012

I don't know if it's the same but there's a fmt library, of which Tara on
this ml made a Black Hole port in 2009 for its 0.6 version. If I should
send you a copy of the BH patch for the lib please let me know (no idea
what Scheme impl the original is in, that the patch is applied to).

This with formatting is a pretty interesting subject and Gambit would
benefit of a stable library for this, both for compile-time and runtime
processing of formatting string (i.e. to Scheme code or interpreted mode).