[gambit-list] How to use a module?

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:25:16 EST 2012

Hi,

The Tour of Scheme in Gambit said all the time that a module system is
needed for there to be module support.

At the time I just wrote an X for its name, as Black Hole didn't have a
name yet. Also, the use form switched name to import two years ago or so.
For both of these I thought this was updated since this fall though, let me
know if it's not.

With the next revision of the Black Hole docs, I'll consider making the
'root source' document in the same format as Gambit's manual, and generate
HTML and PDF from there the same way as Gambit does.

Brgds, Mikael