[gambit-list] Blackhole for Android

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:47:29 EST 2012

Hi!

Finally I got Blackhole working for Android. For those interested, I'm
developing a tiny framework for making games in Android (plus other
platforms) using Gambit and the Blackhole module system.

If you want to give it a try:
https://github.com/alvatarc/anygame

You'll need to use my fork of Blackhole, which is pending Per's review
before pulling into his master branch:
https://github.com/alvatarc/blackhole

Basically, what this fork allows is a special flag --to-c (or -C) :
bh exe -C main.scm
this allows compilation of all needed modules to c, plus the link file. It
also outputs the generated files' path to stderr in case you need this
information.

Please, let me know if you find any errors or mistakes, I'll be happy to
fix and help.

Best regards,

Álvaro Castro-Castilla