[gambit-list] How to use a module?

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 07:01:43 EST 2012

Hi,

I think it would be very interesting to include in a way or another
Blackhole with Gambit. There are currently two branches of BH: one that
implements a proper syntactic tower and one that doesn't. Of course the
syntactictower branch seems a better option. But I've been using it and
extending it for my purposes of making it usable with Android (mostly
compiling to C all modules). I've found some issues that make it, in my
opinion, not mature enough for including it in a Gambit distribution.
Perhaps after fixing some of these we should make it an easier install
option for Gambit. I'll be happy to help with that, as I have some
knowledge of the internals of Black hole at the moment.

Best regards,

Álvaro Castro-Castilla