[gambit-list] [ANN] Gambit-C v4.6.3 released

Taylor Venable taylor at metasyntax.net
Thu Jan 19 08:08:25 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 22:19, Logiciel Gambit <gambit at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> Gambit-C v4.6.3 is now available.

Great news! Thanks for all the work that's gone into this release; the
native backends will be especially exciting.

I noticed today while packaging this for Arch Linux that the 'origin'
remote for git in the devel tarball no longer seems accessible for
external folks:

origin  ssh://gambit@frontal07.iro.umontreal.ca/~/HTML/repo/gambit.git

This causes 'make update' to no longer work correctly. In my package
I've gone to just using the remote that was defined in the 4.6.2 devel
tarball, which was:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/repo/gambit.git/

Is this still suitable for pulling new changes from Git, or is there a
better way? Thanks!

--
Taylor C. Venable
http://metasyntax.net/