[gambit-list] silex string-append problem

Sascha Ziemann ceving at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:21:11 EST 2012

I try to write a lexer for ASN.1 using Silex and Gambit. It worked
pretty well in the beginning but now I am a bit stuck because of the
following error:

*** ERROR IN out-print-table-data, "silex/silex.scm"@4774.13 -- Number
of arguments exceeds implementation limit
(string-append
 "#"
 "("
 "("
 "70"
 " "
 "("
 "46"
 " "
 "("
 "32"
 " "
 "("
 "10"
 " "
 "("
 ...)

I am not sure if it is a problem with my lexer specification, with
Silex or with Gambit. I have attached my lexer, my test program and
the LDAP ASN.1 definition I am using for my tests.

Can anybody tell me who is causing the error and how this can be fixed?