[gambit-list] New make update problems

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Feb 14 07:44:43 EST 2012

On 2012-02-13, at 8:26 PM, Bradley Lucier wrote:

> Marc, it's like we're looking over your shoulder downloading your private Gambit repository, hoping it will work.
>
> This is not a good feeling.

Perhaps, but it was inevitable because I had to slightly change the sources to be able to "make release".  The old build procedure was using a remote build farm which would fail consistently due to a flaky file system.  Now that I have upgraded my notebook computer's hard disk, I have enough space to run VirtualBox locally and do the whole build for a release in about 30 minutes reliably.  In the future, you can expect much more regular releases.

Sorry for the inconvenience.