[gambit-list] tell ___BOOL to be bool?

REPLeffect repleffect at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 00:19:17 EST 2012

Would it be possible to get a configure option that will allow ___BOOL
to be defined as bool instead of int?  I understand at least some of
the reasons behind defining it as int for compatibility with some
compilers.  It would just be nice to be able to chose to have it be
bool instead.

Perhaps there are ramifications which I have not considered.  But it
makes it nice for interfacing with my C++ code to have ___BOOL
actually be bool (unless, of course, unconsidered ramifications would
have detrimental effects on me -- in which case, please feel free to
enlighten me) :-D