[gambit-list] Multithreading

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 06:54:33 EST 2012

Alvaro,

There's two levels to this. There is the support to run several GVM
instances - as in separate Gambits with completely separate heaps - within
one OS process, since this spring.

The SMP support - as in, >=1 OS threads utilized by the same one GVM and
heap, is the next step. This will be great when it comes out and I
completely share your interest in knowing about the current plans for it.

Best regards,
Mikael