[gambit-list] Cannot Compile black hole

Adrien Piérard pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Apr 24 04:22:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me replying to the list, because you're likely
to get more replies from professionals. I haven't been doing much
Scheme recently…

2012/4/24 Cyrille Duret <cduret at gmail.com>:
> Ok but in the meantime I would like to find out some basic strategies to
> write modular code without black hole.
> Any hints ?

My first suggestion would be to use name spaces.  See
http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/wiki/index.php/Namespaces
Another would be to use snow, though it's quite old and maybe not even
supported any more (and you'll have to tweak the sources to
run/install it, there's a problem with dates because the release is
too old, iirc).

Cheers,

P!

--