[gambit-list] interfacing u16vector from the inside of a c-lambda

A.K.M.Rasheduzzamn Chowdhury rashed044416 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:00:33 EDT 2011

Hi All,

The following Scheme code, loop-through-vector iterates through the
u16vector  v and increments the elements of v.

(define v (make-u16vector 10 0))

(define (loop-through-vector length)
   (let loop ([j 0])
       (if(< j length)
          (begin
              (u16-vectorset! v j (+  j 1))
              (loop (+ j1))))))

(define (main)
   (loop-through-vector (u16vector-length v))

(main)

My question is how can I implement loop-through-vector using c-lambda. Most
important thing is how can i access u16vector from c-code. If anyone can
give me the code for loop-through-vector using c-lambda, that would be so
helpful. Or ,is there alternate solutions other than c-lambda.

Regards,
Rashed