[gambit-list] Android Gambit Error

Keith Flower keith at keithflower.org
Thu Sep 15 01:25:36 EDT 2011

Looks like I introduced a bug in the REPL window code in my last release, passing incomplete multiline expressions to Gambit native code in some cases. I have a fix and will try to put it up on Android Market probably tomorrow. Thanks for finding it.

In the meantime, you should be able to evaluate your definition as a "script" or via telnet into the REPL server, or enter your definition all on one line and evaluate in the REPL window.

"Sharing" contents of the REPL window using an email app can cause Android OS to kill Gambit to free memory, but should restart ok. Try "sharing" a single line version of your expression and see if you have the same problem.

Regards,

Keith