[gambit-list] A couple of random questions

mikel evins mevins at me.com
Tue Sep 6 13:16:05 EDT 2011

On Jul 25, 2011, at 3:15 PM, Marc Feeley wrote:

> BTW, if you manage to write a generic makefile to build iOS applications from the command line (no XCode) then I'm interested in having a look.

Can you say more about what you want to accomplish? At this stage, I'm pretty sure this is doable; the question is exactly what you want to do. For example, if you're okay with having an XCode project and nibfiles, and you just don't want to have to actually launch the XCode application, then it should be pretty easy. If, on the other hand, you want to dispense entirely with XCode projects and nibfiles then I think it's probably still doable, but not quite as easy.

--me