[gambit-list] Test 5 failed

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Oct 20 15:48:04 EDT 2011

On 2011-10-20, at 3:28 PM, Paul Wolneykien wrote:

> 20.10.2011 22:55, Marc Feeley пишет:
>> As far as I can tell it is a problem with the sign of NaN.
>
>  It seems so.

Very well.  I have now added code in the compiler to normalize the bit pattern of +nan.0 .  Note that in the C code generated the non-sign bits are all equal to 1 regardless of the machine bit pattern for the NaN being "dumped" to C.  So forcing the sign bit to 1 is consistent with this.

The new code is on the repo.  Please give it a try to see if test5 passes.