[gambit-list] How to use a module?

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 07:30:16 EDT 2011

At some point I might get into updating the documentation on Black Hole.

(Its structure will be something like this:
 * There will be one manual document for Black Hole. It'll be in HTML with a
PDF version. As for now it will regard the main branch (non-syntactic
tower), and mention the syntactic tower branch. This document is about Black
Hole only, not about any modules.
     It'll have updated download links etc.
     Should the syntactic tower branch get to prove to be better the
manual's focus will switch to that as the primary.
 * Peripherally on a secondary position the current set of bundled libs will
be available and with a manual alike the current one, optional for anyone
interested. This is an informal limited general-purpose library collection,
not a 'standard library'.)

Until then feel free to send me any feedback, or other material you see
could fit in there that's not currently in
http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/wiki/images/3/30/Black_Hole_Core.pdf.

Brgds,
Mikael