[gambit-list] How to c-lambda printf?

Vok Vojwo ceving at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 04:38:29 EST 2011

2011/11/22 Mikael <mikael.rcv at gmail.com>:
> If I get you right, pass a list to C as a scmobj and read out its contents
> from there.

No I only want to wrap syslog:

    void syslog(int priority, const char *format, ...);

And the question is: how to map a C ellipsis? What I do right now is this:

    (define syslog
      (c-lambda (int nonnull-char-string) void "syslog"))

This works but without any formating.

Before I start to decode scmobjs I throw away syslogs formating
functionality and do it in Scheme.

But if it would be possible to map a C ellipsis, I would like to use
it, because it will be faster than the Scheme version. I can not find
a description in the documentation how to do it and so I think it is
not possible out of the box. I only want to make sure that I did not
oversee anything.