[gambit-list] Gambit wiki account creation

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon May 30 11:02:17 EDT 2011

Due to the recent increase in spam on the wiki, I have installed a mediawiki extension to ask that all account creations be OKed by me and the email address confirmed by the requestor.  That way we should be able to reduce the spam down to zero.  The price to pay is that the new account won't be usable immediately.  So if you would like to contribute to the wiki, you might want to think about creating an account in advance.