[gambit-list] Gambit for Android Platform

Keith Flower keith at keithflower.org
Sun Jun 19 01:11:36 EDT 2011

On Jun 18, 2011, at 8:59 PM, Steve Graham wrote:

> Can it not run on earlier versions of Android?

Hi Steve,

No particular reason it shouldn't run on earlier versions…I had a device running 2.2 for which I developed, and don't have easy access to other devices for testing.

I just created a version that may work ok for Android 1.6+. The only source change was in an XML file for layout. A download link can be found here:

http://apps.keithflower.org/?page_id=152#comment-6

Any feedback you have would be most welcome.

Regards,

Keith