[gambit-list] Gambit REPL statistics

Adam King akingcoder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:35:42 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca>wrote:

> My next experiment is to add to Gambit REPL a way to share code with other
> users on a public repository directly from the iPhone/iPad (currently it is
> possible to download code by telneting to the device, but I'm aiming at
> something more user friendly).  If you have ideas (or even better, code)
> please let me know.

My suggestion would be just to add Dropbox support. Then tag a new release
as being 'able to save to your dropbox'.  Whether you've marked it as public
or not isn't really relavent :)  Seems like lots of iOS apps now support
Dropbox, so it shouldn't raise any real issues - and I find Dropbox support
very useful for several iOS apps I do use.

  Adam