[gambit-list] Error with iOS 5.0

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:29:15 EDT 2011

Hm, what about if the harddrive is busy with higher-prioritized IO
operations. In this case I suppose the a nonblocking file read is supposed
to return with 0 bytes immediately - what do you say?

Though, I suppose there's no way to know from the OS when the drive will be
ready for making access again since there's no async-ness in the standard
file read procedure, I wonder how Gambit works in relation with that
currently (though it's really a kind of exotic situation).

Mikael