[gambit-list] A simple blackhole test

Benjohn Barnes benjohn at fysh.org
Tue Jun 7 10:36:21 EDT 2011

I've slightly developed the simple Black Hole test in the previous email. Here are the files I'm using:

- module1.scm
(define (hello) (print "Hello") (newline))
(hello)

- module2.scm
(define (world) (print "World") (newline))
(world)

- test.scm
(import module1)
(import module2)
(hello)
(world)
(print "All Done!")
(newline)

Here's what happens when I build and then try to run the executable:

> simple-test # ls -l
> total 24
> -rw-r--r--@ 1 benjohn  benjohn  51  7 Jun 16:27 module1.scm
> -rw-r--r--@ 1 benjohn  benjohn  51  7 Jun 16:28 module2.scm
> -rw-r--r--@ 1 benjohn  benjohn  80  7 Jun 16:29 test.scm
> simple-test # bsc -exe test.scm
> Loaded Black Hole.
> Hello
> World
> *** WARNING -- "module1#hello" is not defined,
> ***            referenced in: ("/Users/benjohn/Code/gambit/simple-test/test.c")
> *** WARNING -- "module2#world" is not defined,
> ***            referenced in: ("/Users/benjohn/Code/gambit/simple-test/test.c")
> simple-test # ./test
> *** ERROR IN | test| -- Operator is not a PROCEDURE
> (#!unbound)
> simple-test #

So, I suppose I have two questions – should I expect to get these "not defined" error on symbols that are in other projects, and why doesn't the executable work? (it's the same error that I get with the executable from the openGL test project in the earlier email after the second invocation of bsc) :-)

Thanks,
	Benjohn

--
benjohn at fysh.org - Twitter @benjohnbarnes - Skype benjohnbarnes - Mobile +44 (0) 7968 851 636