[gambit-list] Bus error with Blackhole

Benjohn Barnes benjohn at fysh.org
Thu Jun 2 03:14:35 EDT 2011

On 2 Jun 2011, at 08:06, Benjohn Barnes wrote:

> I installed and tried to compile with Blackhole on OS X yesterday, but got a bus error during the compile. I'm at a loss as to how to proceed with this. If anyone would like further details, I'll be happy to provide them, but I'm not sure what to provide.

To slightly clarify my horribly ambiguous post, black hole installed and built fine. The bus error occurred while trying to compile a small project that used black hole for managing modules (which was able to compile without black hole).

Thank you.

--
benjohn at fysh.org - Twitter @benjohnbarnes - Skype benjohnbarnes - Mobile +44 (0) 7968 851 636