[gambit-list] A couple of random questions

Adam King akingcoder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:42:12 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:29 PM, mikel evins <mevins at me.com> wrote:

> On Jul 31, 2011, at 8:26 PM, Adam King wrote:
>
> >  I've setup Xcode to pick the correct -lgambc to link based on the
> current target
>
> What settings do you use to accomplish this bit?

See the attached snapshot of my XCode's 'Build Settings'.  If you move your
cursor over the 'Debug' or 'Release' lines, a little '+' symbol appers that
you can click and then add custom paths depending upon current build target
architecture.  I only have '-lgambc' specified in 'Other Linker Flags' - so
it grabs the correct gambc.a based on the path for the current arch.
 Cheers,

  Adam