[gambit-list] Take 2 : __cleanup() problem (OS X 10.6.6 / Gambit-C 4.6.0)

David Dreisigmeyer dwdreisigmeyer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:43:40 EST 2011

Hi Marc,

It's still not working.  With the attached, doing:

$ make tester && ./gambit_tester > hold && nano hold

gives (in hold):

Beginning Gambit-C setup.
Gambit-C setup done.
|Gambit-C> (+ 1 2)
3
Releasing temp string.
Beginning Gambit-C cleanup.

It should be:

Beginning Gambit-C setup.
Gambit-C setup done.
|Gambit-C> (+ 1 2)
3
Releasing temp string.
Beginning Gambit-C cleanup.
Gambit-C cleanup done.

Also, the following does not print or sleep (in setup.c):

___EXP_FUNC(void,___cleanup) ___PVOID
{
  /*
   * Only do cleanup once after successful setup.
   */

printf ("setup_state : %i \n" , setup_state);
fflush (stdout);
sleep(30);

  if (setup_state != 1)
    return;