[gambit-list] Cython __cleanup() problem

David Dreisigmeyer dwdreisigmeyer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:19:50 EST 2011

All of my code is attached if anyone wants to take a look at it.  The
makefile assumes that Gambit is installed in /usr/local/Gambit-C and
that cython is installed.  Here's an example ipython session:

In [4]: import gambit

In [5]: gambit.setup ()
Gambit-C setup successful

In [6]: gambit.gamval ("(+ 1 2)")
Gambit-C > 3

In [7]: gambit.cleanup ()
Trying Gambit-C cleanup
Process Python exited abnormally with code 1

Thanks again,

-Dave