[gambit-list] Does anyone have a working Swank server for Gambit?

Matt Lamari matt.lamari at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 17:17:36 EST 2011

I've downloaded https://github.com/jlongster/swank-gambit
but it doesn't seem to work.

I'm trying it on a mac

swank:connection-info seems to have a problem, it's:
 :modules swank-modules
 instead of
:modules ,swank-modules

But after that, it crashes trying to load requirements from call to
swank-require

Swank-require seems to truncate the start of the filename.  When I make
it stop truncating, it looks for files such as "quote.scm" - and I don't
know how to find those.

If I disable the loading of the requirements, the connection just cuts out.

I acknowledge I may be doing something wrong - I'd like a known working
copy or setup to use  as a baseline.

Thanks,
Matt