[gambit-list] cgi in Gambit

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:25:36 EST 2011

CGI ought to be the simplest protocol ever, you should get this running
fast. Check:

 * Try to run your app individually as to doublecheck that it outputs the
right thing (=right function)
 * Try another CGI app as to doublecheck your app outputs the same thing as
the other app (=ensure sufficient protocol conformance for this one)
 * Check so that you output the right type of newline expected by the
caller and output by the test app, check with a hex editor - \n only or
 * Insert a force-output call somewhere maybe
 * Make it log its executions to some file so you know it actually got run
and how far

When it spins, let the ml know how you got it there