[gambit-list] Gambit under QNX 4.25

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Aug 16 18:12:51 EDT 2011

On 2011-08-16, at 3:15 PM, Кириенко Олег wrote:

> Thank you. I managed to build all hand-written code. But when I try to build files produced from Scheme sources
> I get a messages that some files exceed maximum module size. It is necessary to split files in smaller modules because module size is too big.
>
> PS QNX is not simple platform to use.

It will help if you don't specify the -D___SINGLE_HOST option to the C compiler.  That way each Scheme function is compiled to a C function, instead of all the Scheme functions in a file being compiled to a single C function.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to chop up the problematic Scheme files in pieces, and compile them with the Scheme compiler into C files. It is not hard, but it is a trial and error process.

Which files are too big?