[gambit-list] Gambit under QNX 4.25

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Aug 16 07:09:05 EDT 2011

On 2011-08-16, at 12:39 AM, Кириенко Олег wrote:

> I tried to define type width after getting error like: The definition for <...> is missing.

All those definitions are derived from the header files limits.h and float.h .  Please check that you have them and that they are not just stubs.  If you don't have limits.h, it is best to define ___DONT_HAVE_LIMITS_H and then gambit.h will assume:

#define ___CHAR_WIDTH     8
#define ___SHORT_WIDTH    16
#define ___INT_WIDTH      32
#define ___LONG_WIDTH     32

Which is likely to be correct.  Similarly, define ___DONT_HAVE_FLOAT_H and then gambit.h will assume:

#define ___FLOAT_WIDTH  32
#define ___DOUBLE_WIDTH 64