[gambit-list] Gambit under QNX 4.25

Кириенко Олег oleg-n-k at mail.ru
Sun Aug 14 04:48:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have tried to compile Gambit under QNX 4.25 (not QNX 6) and get error during configure stage

checking for sys/types.h... /tmp/sh23124234: cannot open file (No such file or directory).

It seems that configure script doesn't run properly in QNX 4.25 which is very limited realtime POSIX system.

I have a general question is it possible to build Gambit in system:

1. that doesn't support automake/autoconf properly

2. that does not have so/dll

3. that doesn't have threads (pthread for instance)

Is it possible to write manually config.h is such a way?

In general I want to develop under Linux but run/test everything under QNX 4.25.

QNX 4.25 supprorts tcp/ip sockets so this is the only requirement for me except standart c functions.

Oleg.