[gambit-list] Another Gambit app on the App Store

mikel evins mevins at me.com
Mon Apr 18 18:50:37 EDT 2011

On Apr 18, 2011, at 03:36 PM, "Jason E. Aten" <j.e.aten at gmail.com> wrote:

Very interesting reading. Thank you, Mikel, for posting that. I didn't realize before reading your blog how iOS ready gambit really is. Nice.

Let me head off a potential misunderstanding here. Delectus is currently available only on Mac OS X. There is not presently an iOS version.

I've built test apps for iOS using Gambit, and if there is a demand for Delectus on iOS, there is no obstacle to building and offering it; I just need to replace the Mac OS X-centric UI code with suitable iOS code.

But, as far as I can tell at present, the strategy I described in my blog will work just as well for building an iOS app as it did for building a Mac OS X app.

--me