[gambit-list] gambit website down?

feeley at iro.umontreal.ca feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Apr 18 12:19:03 EDT 2011

> I think the gambit website server may be down.  I haven't been able to
> view
> it for the last day or two.
>
> Jason
>
> --
> Jason E. Aten, Ph.D.

Indeed.  Last week we had a major crash of our mail server which prevented
email delivery for 2 or 3 days.  And this weekend there was a power outage
which interrupted email and also made the Gambit web server unreachable.
The Gambit web site should be back online soon.  You can expect other
short interruptions in the next few days as the system administrators fix
things (some other computers were damaged).