[gambit-list] [Openmcl-devel] Apple OKs other dev tools for iOS

Stephen Eilert spedrosa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:49:48 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 1:49 PM, James Long <longster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't tried, so I doubt it works out of the box.  I'm really not
> doing anything special, it's just a matter of tweaking the build
> process and possibly the very few APIs to access iPhone functionality.
>  Gambit supports ARM out of the box.
>
> I'll come back around to this at some point; I haven't been using
> Scheme for several months.  I'll send a message if I ever update the
> example app.  Feel free to fork it and work on it too:
>
> http://github.com/jlongster/gambit-iphone-example

So you don't mind if we use some of your code for our own purposes?  :)

I am developing a game in Scheme. Only not with Gambit but Chicken
Scheme, using some of your gl.scm code (with a few additions). Gambit
and Chicken FFI implementations are different, but that's easily fixed
with some macro magic: http://gist.github.com/443585

--Stephen

Sent from my Emacs