[gambit-list] cmake for projects written in gambit?

Matthew Koichi Grimes mkg at cs.nyu.edu
Tue Nov 30 01:56:44 EST 2010

Has anybody used CMake as a build system for their Gambit projects? I'm not
talking about building Gambit itself, but rather building projects that are
written in Gambit. If so, could I see your CMakeList bulid files?

I would also be interested in other build systems' makefiles (make, ant,
etc), if people are wiling to share, or point me to an open-source project
written in Gambit that I could download.

Best,
-- Matt