[gambit-list] A register is not initialized in gvm code?

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:30:12 EST 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> It would seem you mean #1, but that already exists (in fact you will
> find a Scheme to JavaScript compiler on Gambit's dumping grounds).

There is also: http://www-sop.inria.fr/indes/scheme2js/

I've used it, good times.  I'd love to be able to write client-side
and server-side scheme code embedded together in the same source file.

I think that's what Hop is supposed to provide (http://hop.inria.fr/),
like a Scheme-oriented environment similar to Google's Java-based GWT
which compiles Java to JS, but I've unfortunately never heard of
anyone actually using it.  imho this should really be a killer
application for Scheme, but somehow it is not being used that way.

Steve