[gambit-list] Issues with define-syntax compilation

Evan Hanson vnhnsn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 12:13:56 EST 2010

I'm having issues compiling with the syntax-case extension. I have no issues
using only define-syntax, but using define-syntax and introducing the -:s
switch seems to cause some, but not all, of the macros I have defined using
define-macro to be ignored.
  *** WARNING -- "maybe" is not defined,
  ***            referenced in: ("/home/evanhanson/proj/gm/gm.c")
  *** WARNING -- "when" is not defined,
  ***            referenced in: ("/home/evanhanson/proj/gm/gm.c")
Is it the case that syntax-case can't be used alongside lisp-style macros?
Redefining the problem macros with define-syntax didn't help, though there
remained other definitions using define-macro (I didn't try removing them
all...).

Thanks,

Evan