[gambit-list] Bugfix release of Black Hole

Per Eckerdal per.eckerdal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:36:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have now polished and tested the rewrite of the hygiene system enough that I feel confident to release it. Hopefully it doesn't introduce too many bugs. Changes/new features include:

* Rewritten hygiene system.
* The installation procedure has changed slightly, see the README.
* The bugs with let-syntax and letrec-syntax are now zapped
* It now writes warnings about missing symbol names when loading compiled modules
* I added a better README for the github page
* Better tests. Not good, but better.

With this, I hope that the problems with hygiene are fixed. There are still a couple of bugs, for instance with DSSSL parameter scoping, but they are not design flaws. The "only" big thing that remains now is to implement the syntactic tower.

Have a look at http://github.com/pereckerdal/blackhole/

Regards,
Per