[gambit-list] Meroon

James Long longster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 11:20:10 EST 2010

Christian - I agree that you can't always foresee what you will need,
but I've built pretty much the same data structure I'm working on in
C++ and I never used multiple inheritance.  In other projects, I may
end up needing it, but I plan on continue using Meroon until then
because I find it the most mature.  I may have to switch to something
else at some point.

David - Thanks for pointing out your work - I too had trouble as
Bradly mentioned.  I finally got it loaded (after hacking around), and
your library looks good.  Do you have any detailed documentation?  If
you want people to use your library, you should write up detailed
documentation.  That's really the main reason why I feel comfortable
with Meroon.  (Even if your thesis was in English, it's still a
thesis.)