[gambit-list] windows problem

Mikael mikael.trash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:23:07 EDT 2010

Is your console in regular windows or cygwin? Did you install the cygwin or
mingw binaries? (Perhaps the combination of these two could have an impact
for you.)

If you are compiling a console app, maybe you need to specify a
compiler-ld-options-prelude to msvc's linker, try these -DWIN32 -D_WINDOWS ,
or read up on their meaning and correct them yourself.

You are welcome to document your findings in the wiki.

Mikael