[gambit-list] swank-gambit.scm question

Julian Scheid julians37 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:14:30 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 2:03 PM, James Long <longster at gmail.com> wrote:
> git doesn't do it, I'm pretty sure.  You're right though, I forgot
> that CVS did it, and it looks like a line which would be controlled by
> a VCS.

Emacs does this (M-x time-stamp), and for what it's worth, I don't
like it that much. It introduces an unnecessary line in every
commit/diff and is redundant with the information kept by the VCS. I
planned to remove it actually. Then again, if you're keen to keep it,
I don't care too much.

Thanks for adding the license, I'll push my repository when I have a
few more minutes (tomorrow I think.)

Cheers,

Julian