[gambit-list] swank-gambit backend for SLIME

James Long longster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:37:04 EST 2010

Terje - I will take a look at your work, sounds cool.  It sounds like you
know a lot about the swank protocol, so you'll definitely be good for
swank-gambit.  I'll check out your RPC layer to see what you're doing!

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:41 AM, Julian Scheid <julians37 at googlemail.com>wrote:

> I'm not a SLIME user but I just happened upon this, it sounds relevant.
>

> http://common-lisp.net/project/slime/doc/html/Global-IO-Redirection.html#Global-IO-Redirection

Thanks Julian.  I've been doing a good bit of Clojure work under SLIME and
have found `M-x slime-redirect-inferior-output` which actually switches all
inferior output to the REPl.  I'm not sure why those docs don't say that.