[gambit-list] Blackhole and undefined variables.

Christian Jaeger chrjae at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:41:38 EST 2010

> but with Blackhole's import there is not any
> indication of error until runtime.

The same happens in the plain Gambit *interpreter*, so it may just be
a fact on whether you compile or not.

> PS. What is the policy on Blackhole related discussion? I see that there is
> also an (very quiet) mailing list for it, should that be used instead?

The gambit-modules-list was originally created on my initiative to
serve the development of underpinnings to be used by the various
module systems to make them interoperate well. But I've then never
pursued the effort, first because of time constraints, then because
I've changed direction of my work. So the list has only be used for
discussion of Blackhole. It's up to users or Per to decide whether
discussion on Blackhole should be concentrated there or on the main
Gambit mailing list.

Christian.